This log (thesis) begins when Peter, Cooper and Glenda leave our home in White Pine, MT and head to Kalispell, normally a 120 mile journey that takes, oh, 2 1/2 hours. We’re meeting up with the 2 “lower in vocal range” gentlemen that live there and heading to Havre, Montana, for a Sunday morning Church service!! Come on along!!
Friday, November 7th, 2008
- 10:09 a.m. cough cough…, puddles, wet dogs good bye
- 10:30 a.m. checkin tires and popcorn at Les Schwab
- 10:39 a.m. gasoline $2.13/gal. and potty (we’ve not even gone 15 miles) “ev’body’s gettin out their big rigs, now”
- 10:50 a.m. passed 19 dead trains from Plains train wreck last month. Come get yer soy beans.
- 12:36 p.m. arrived Kalispell with Peter spittin and sputterin and aggravated once again, he loves the city, and shopping….. 🙂
As the Lord brings Sebrina Palmer, a 10 year old to mind, PLEASE pray for her and her family. They are living with her tumor and seizures. As I write (the week of Sept. 22nd) her and her Mom are in Seattle undergoing more tests to read seizure activity. I will post a portion of Sharon’s recent report to us about her daughter’s possible path to health:
Sebrinas first brain surgery is set for October 16-23rd and then the next week will be the second surgery if all goes well.
Please be in prayer about all this. This is a big decision and we want the Lord to just guide our every decision!!!! The seizure medicine is failing again. The surgeon told us that we are running out of options with the medicine. If we let the seizures continue it will lead to brain damage.
I will not go into details about the surgery but as with any surgery there are things to consider. We just ask you all to pray for our family. Thank you!!!!
God is Good!!!
Love in Christ,
“Be of Good Courage, and He shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord”.