This log (thesis) begins when Peter, Cooper and Glenda leave our home in White Pine, MT and head to Kalispell, normally a 120 mile journey that takes, oh, 2 1/2 hours. We’re meeting up with the 2 “lower in vocal range” gentlemen that live there and heading to Havre, Montana, for a Sunday morning Church service!! Come on along!!
Friday, November 7th, 2008
- 10:09 a.m. cough cough…, puddles, wet dogs good bye
- 10:30 a.m. checkin tires and popcorn at Les Schwab
- 10:39 a.m. gasoline $2.13/gal. and potty (we’ve not even gone 15 miles) “ev’body’s gettin out their big rigs, now”
- 10:50 a.m. passed 19 dead trains from Plains train wreck last month. Come get yer soy beans.
- 12:36 p.m. arrived Kalispell with Peter spittin and sputterin and aggravated once again, he loves the city, and shopping….. 🙂