Every now and then, when circumstances demand it, we pull out the song “Excuses”. This was one of those evenings. For those of you that are not familiar with the song, I will lay it out for you.
We sing the chorus, then I go into the verse with a speaking part. We then get to a part where we all say “why the whole family had to stay home…”. After that, PT comes in solo with “just to blow that poor kids nose”.
For some reason this evening, PT was bored and decide to record me doing the song [With a mic in one hand and a camera in the other]. Thinking back, he was probably trying to get me on video botching the song….which I am quite good at.
We got to PT’s part and apparently Dana was standing on PTs mic cord. Well, it was hilarious to us, take a peek yourself.
We are sorry to regret that our concerts for Friday, Mar 6th in Choteau, MT and Sunday Mar 8th in Shelby, MT, have been canceled. We will be re-scheduling promptly.
This log (thesis) begins when Peter, Cooper and Glenda leave our home in White Pine, MT and head to Kalispell, normally a 120 mile journey that takes, oh, 2 1/2 hours. We’re meeting up with the 2 “lower in vocal range” gentlemen that live there and heading to Havre, Montana, for a Sunday morning Church service!! Come on along!!
Friday, November 7th, 2008
- 10:09 a.m. cough cough…, puddles, wet dogs good bye
- 10:30 a.m. checkin tires and popcorn at Les Schwab
- 10:39 a.m. gasoline $2.13/gal. and potty (we’ve not even gone 15 miles) “ev’body’s gettin out their big rigs, now”
- 10:50 a.m. passed 19 dead trains from Plains train wreck last month. Come get yer soy beans.
- 12:36 p.m. arrived Kalispell with Peter spittin and sputterin and aggravated once again, he loves the city, and shopping….. 🙂